Off road training level 1
- In this training you will begin with the theoretic basic principles of Off-Road riding. you will understand the differences between riding on paved and unpaved roads (sand, gravel etc.).
- We will talk about the things you can change on your bike to make Off-road riding more easy. For example the height of the handlebar, the pressure in your tires etc. We will explain the right braking technique on unpaved roads as well as the benefits and limitations of the ABS system.
- We will talk about the combined center of gravity and how you can make this benefit your riding style on unpaved roads.
Off road training level 2
- Level 2 is based upon riders who already have done level 1 or already manage the techniques from the level 1 training.
- We will start with a more difficult slalom. Then we will learn how to corner with a sliding blocked rear wheel. We will learn the proper technique to get over small obstacles like a piece of wood or a small tree. Turning on a slope, riding up and going down on bigger slopes.
- The right cornering techniques. Sliding the bike over a round beam with the front wheel on one side and the rear wheel on the opposite side (like riding in deep ruds). We will learn how to brake and slide with the rear wheel.
- We will ride over a beam in the length to achieve the right balance with the body position.
- We will make “A cheval” stops in the sand (stopping standing up and driving off without getting your feet off the pegs).
Level 1: Friday Jan. 20 (1,500.00 SAR), Level 2: Saturday Jan. 21 (1,500.00 SAR), Levels 1&2 SAR 2,400.00